16th International Symposium on Cardiovascular Regeneration and Repair
Desde el jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019 hasta el viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019
This symposium is aimed at both medical and non-medical scientists interested in the study and application of stem cell therapy and other biotechnological advances for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular failure. For this reason the audience comprises:
- Preclinical researchers from all areas wishing to deepen their knowledge of cardiovascular bio-technological developments with therapeutic potential.
- Doctors specialising in the care of patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases, and who are interested in finding out and discussing the current and the future prospects of these new therapeutic methods.
- Interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons interested in the results and perspectives of: gene vehiculization techniques, stimulation of endogenous progenitors, cell transplantation delivery systems or electromechanical devices to fight against cardiovascular diseases.
- Medical or no medical professionals interested in the development of units and networks aimed at the translation of cardiovascular knowledge from bench to bedside and vice versa.
- Medical or no medical professionals interested in envisaging the opportunities for competition of biotechnology in the cardiovascular field.
Lugar: Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón